- Diffuses light evenly, eliminating shadows
- Extremely high haze level of 60 – 70%
- Condensation does not negatively affect the light transmitting. If condensation forms on the film’s matte surface, the surface changes to clear
- Enhancement of overall photosynthetic capacity
- Available in two grades: Clear and GR (mild UV cut)
Comparison of F-CLEAN™ Clear and Diffused
Tests done by the Dutch Agricultural Research Institute Wageningen University
Comparison between Levels of Photosynthesis (Crop: Cucumbers)
Greenhouses with diffused film recorded a 4.3% increase in yield and a 7.8% increase in numbers compared to greenhouses with clear film.
Location of measurement: Kochi, Nankoku-shi, Japan
Photon Flux Density in Greenhouses
The photometer results show no difference in photon levels of clear film and diffused film whether the weather is sunny or
Note: Photometer: Equipment which measures light transmission of photon with an angle of incidence of 270°
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Would you choose F-CLEAN™ Diffused again?
The light from F-CLEAN™ Diffused is safe and comfortable for both crops and people.
Note: The benefits of F-CLEAN™ Diffused may not be maximised with certain conditions or crops. For more information please contact your local sales office.